Westfield High School
Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Students taking the SAT on October, 2018 at Westfield High School should plan to arrive between 7:30-7:45 AM. Testing instructions will begin promptly at 8:00 AM. Once instructions are completed and testing begins, the doors will be closed and you may not enter the room.
- Enter through Door #7 or Door #8, found on the east side of the building. Room assignments can be found in the link below and will be posted throughout the Cafeteria. Students should find their room assignments and go directly to their testing room.
- Please look on your Admission Ticket to see which type of test you are taking. This will determine which room you are assigned to. Types of tests are:
- SAT with Essay
- SAT Subject Test
- Non-Standard Testing with Extended Time, with or without Essay
- When you check in at your testing room, you must have the following:
- A photo ID. (Can be your school ID or a Driver’s License.)
- Your SAT Admission Ticket
- You absolutely will not be allowed into the testing rooms without those items.
- Be sure to bring plenty of #2 wooden pencils and a calculator.
- Mechanical pencils should not be used.
- A list of acceptable calculators can be found in the “Taking the Test” at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/taking-the-test
- Students may bring snacks and drinks for breaks. No food or drink can be consumed during testing.
- The use of cell phones, Apple watches, music players, or any other unauthorized devices is strictly prohibited. All devices will be collected by the Testing Room Proctor prior to taking the test. Consider leaving these items at home or in your car.
- For more information on what to expect on testing day, click on the “Taking the Test” link below.